The ASA100 Analog Signature Analyser will assist you in testing, diagnosing and troubleshooting printed circuit boards without powering them (known as ‘power-off testing’).
Connected via USB to a compatible PC running our own free software (called EPIC: Electron Plus Instrument Control) with the ASA100 you can easily capture, measure and compare known good signatures (from your ‘golden’ board) with signatures from your suspect board.
With the ASA100 we set out to bring the incredibly powerful technique of Analog Signature Analysis to engineers and repair shops at a super-affordable price.
Note: the ASA100 and ASA101A are functionally identical units, but packaged differently (the ASA101A also has two buttons which map to A & B in EPIC).
Features & Specifications
- Output voltage: 0.2Vpk to 10Vpk (10 settings: 0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10Vpk)
- Output frequency: 10Hz to 1KHz (7 settings: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1KHz)
- Output resistance: 100ohms to 10Kohms (3 settings: 100, 1K, 10Kohms)
- Powered via USB 2.0 (instrument uses upto 0.5A when in-use (10V/100ohm range)
- Industry standard 4mm shrouded terminals on 19mm (3/4″) pitch.
- Status indication LED
- Robust aluminium extrusion with 1mm stainless steel front and rear panels.
Each ASA100 is calibrated and adjusted in-house as part of our standard production test procedure. These calibartion values are stored within the instrument.
If recalibration/adjustment is necessary it is simply done through the UTILITIES menu in EPIC. You will need a voltmeter with at least 3.5digit resolution to do this.
1x ASA100 Analog Signature Analyser
1x 2M USB cable
please note: test leads shown are not supplied as standard, similar test leads may be purchased seperatley.
2 year warranty against manufacturing defects.